Chitika

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged By hunz

7 Facts about me:-
  • a serious gamer
  • sleep a lot
  • love computer hardware
  • Liverpool FC fan
  • likes Fernando Torres
  • Nvidia fanboy
  • a family man

7 things that scare me:-
  • cockroach
  • the release of final exam result
  • creepy music when the surrounding is dark
  • parents when they are angry
  • getting stuck in a lift
  • watching ghost movie alone in the dark
  • bee

7 songs playing in my mind:-
  • Sugar Ray - Every Morning
  • Hinder - Lips of An Angel
  • Raymond Lam - Drive of Life (Subtheme)
  • Fountain of Wayne - Stacey's Mom
  • Linkin Park - What I've Done
  • Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
  • Buckcherry - Sorry

7 valuable things in my life:
  • myself
  • family
  • friends
  • my computer
  • my gamepad
  • my wallet
  • my handphone contact

7 words/things I always say/use:-
  • haloo
  • so how
  • damn you
  • whatever la
  • whatever lo
  • wassup!
  • see ya

7 friends that I wanna tag:-

No comments: