Chitika

Monday, March 26, 2007

FIFA Gaming Schedule

Lazy Lazy Lazy

This few weeks I had been very lazy. Schedule of the day is always the same. Wake up, bath, eat, game, sleep, wake up, bath, game and sleep back. Class? Nah, just go if I manage to wake up on time. Plus LYN league is coming, I think I need more time for gaming now. The solution for this is, to come out with a schedule. There is no more 3.00a.m. FIFA everyday for me anymore. Check it out below

Monday: FIFA! FIFA! FIFA!
Tuesday: No way! Morning class on Wed. Maximum time allowed: 12.00 a.m.
Wednesday: FIFA! FIFA! FIFA!
Thursday: No way! Morning class on Fri. Maximum time allowed: 12.00 a.m.
Friday: FIFA! FIFA! FIFA!
Saturday: FIFA! FIFA! FIFA!
Sunday: No way! Morning class on Mon. Maximum time allowed: 12.00 a.m.

So my FIFA mates, you can message me for FIFA during 3a.m. for any FIFA day there :)

**This is mainly for the LYN League players, so let's settle our match on the right time and deadline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.